BOY DO WE NEED TO GO TO TROUTDALE THIS SUMMER AND HAVE UPDATED PICTURES! I HAVE HAD MORE FUN LOOKING AT SOME OF THE OLD PICTURES. ENJOY......THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
I was SOOOOO happy to get an email from you. I wish I had had more time to go through more pictures of the girls that you have been sending the last years, but I thought it would be better to get the blog up and running first. Can't wait to see what you add. We sure have missed you and pray for the time when you can be with us all once again.
2 comments:
I was SOOOOO happy to get an email from you. I wish I had had more time to go through more pictures of the girls that you have been sending the last years, but I thought it would be better to get the blog up and running first. Can't wait to see what you add. We sure have missed you and pray for the time when you can be with us all once again.
Wow... I don't think I remember when Troy had hair! Cherry
Post a Comment