Monday, April 30, 2007

The Amalfi Coast

We chose to drive the entire 50 miles to see the coast and saw one breathtaking sight after another. The Coasta Amalfitana is considered the most beautiful coast in Italy. Do you see the size of those lemons? They would make for some great pie! There were several stands along the coast to stop and purchase lemons and various other items. The coast was covered in lemons!!



5 comments:

All in the Family said...

OH MY GOSH! I haven't checked your site for a couple of days and what a gift today! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR DAY WITH ALL THESE TREASURES. These are amazing pictures for the girl form Toledo that hasn't traveled anywhere. I am sitting in my jammies with tears and a big smile on thinking about Lemon pie! Love, Jody

Anonymous said...

Now those are some big lemons. I think it would only take one to make a pie. Grandma Kathy

Anonymous said...

Finally got back to your blog. What terrific photos. Sure makes me want to travel! Loved Jody's comment, as I remember that she REALLY loves Lemon pie (and doesn't like to share)

Cherry

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big and beautiful those girls are. They are not so little anymore. What happened? Thanks for sharing with us. You all look wonderful! It is so good to see you all. Hugs, The Wendland Clan

All in the Family said...

I am praying that you get your internet SOON!!!! I check the site everyday for new news. Hope the move is going smoothly and Kendy has her waterslide, pool, trampoline and toys washed and ready to go just in case the girls need a play day!