I can't believe that Tristin is 12. She looks great! I still remember how wonderful she was when she came to our house. (Leave this room...when we were eating, etc.)Happy Birthday Tristin.
I just want to know if Tristin also had a pretty napkin for her birthday? Taylor and Tori told Grandpa it was a party if you had a had and a pretty napkin. Great idea to celebrate Tristin, she's a wonderful dog and friend to your family. Grandma Kathy
2 comments:
I can't believe that Tristin is 12. She looks great! I still remember how wonderful she was when she came to our house. (Leave this room...when we were eating, etc.)Happy Birthday Tristin.
I just want to know if Tristin also had a pretty napkin for her birthday? Taylor and Tori told Grandpa it was a party if you had a had and a pretty napkin. Great idea to celebrate Tristin, she's a wonderful dog and friend to your family. Grandma Kathy
Post a Comment