Friday, March 16, 2007

Making Flowers Out of Clay



It was Taylor's turn to make a flower.

5 comments:

All in the Family said...

Such creative, clever girls.....

All in the Family said...

Good Morning! Did Tammy and your Mom get this blog address? I expected them to write some sort of comment.........that way I can see what they say too!! :) I check your blog daily to see if you have posted anything, or if anyone else had made any comments. Love ya, Jody

All in the Family said...

OK......I just posted this and it says it is 8 hours ahead of us. How cool is that!

Anonymous said...

Looks like that was your lucky day. It must have been fun to be able to make those flowers. It looks like both of you did a very good job. Love Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

You get to do really FUN stuff! Making those clay flowers looks like something I would like to do.
Cherry